Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out.
Distributed Reason Maintenance for Multiagent Systems | Gerhard K. Kraetzschmar | Springer
Multiagent truth maintenance Abstract: The concept of logical consistency of belief among a group of computational agents that are able to reason nonmonotonically is defined. An algorithm for truth maintenance is then provided that guarantees local consistency for each agent and global consistency for data shared by the agents.
The algorithm is shown to be complete, in the sense that if a consistent state exists, the algorithm will either find it or report failure. The implications and limitations of this algorithm for cooperating agents are discussed, and several extensions are described.
The algorithm has been implemented in the RAD distributed expert system shell. Article :.
- 1. Introduction!
- Distributed Reason Maintenance for Multiagent Systems | SpringerLink;
Multiagent systems: a modern approach to distributed artificial intelligence. Accumulation in an African periphery: a theoretical framework.
Recommend Documents. Ishida N. Jennings K. Jain, Ph.
golraebeconsa.tk Hons , Fe In work of integration and syn Marsden L. Sirovich M. Golubitsky Advisors G. Iooss P.
Holmes D. Sirovich S. Antman Advisors G.
- CSC 791c: Agents and Multiagent Systems.
- Account Options.
- Battered Women and Their Families: Intervention Strategies and Treatment Programs, Third Edition (Springer Series on Family Violence);
- School Neuropsychology: A Practitioners Handbook;
- Can God Intervene?: How Religion Explains Natural Disasters;
- Maelstrom (Rifters Trilogy 2).